Expert Dieticians do advise you to take omega-3 fatty acids as they are good for your health. You can easily buy health supplements online India and get them delivered at home. This time we like to dwell on the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, as they are a silent contributor to sustaining youthfulness in the most natural manner. Do you know that the best fish oil capsules that can easily be bought in India can help prevent heart disease, improve memory, help repair nerve cells, and more? Let’s learn more about this wonder capsule.
What Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential health supplements because the human body is unable to produce them in the normal course of life. They are vital as they help in the rejuvenation and repair of body cells and they can be sourced from various foods. Omega-3 fatty acids can be found in fish in abundance compared to other food sources. In addition, omega-3 fatty acids can be found in some plants. Fish contain two variants of fatty acids namely the EPA and the DHA. Eicosapentaenoic acid means EPA and docosahexaenoic acid means DHA. The omega-3 fatty acid found in plants is termed alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Benefits
Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to be beneficial to build cardiovascular health. Although EPA and DHA have been the focus of most of the studies, ALA also has health benefits
- These natural fatty acids protect against heart disease and you can notice Decreased cardiovascular disease mortality rate.
- Reduced danger of cardiac arrest brought on by an irregular heartbeat.
- People can witness reduced blood clot risk due to the anti-clumping effect of omega-3 fatty acids. This can act upon the red blood platelets, and thereby help people who suffer from tremors and accidents.
- Next, it prevents damage to the arterial lining, which can lead to the development of thick, hard arteries. Thick arteries can add to plaque formation and this will be reduced with the intake of fatty acids.
- By decreasing triglyceride production in the liver, triglyceride levels can be reduced. The risk of cardiovascular disease is raised when blood triglyceride levels are high.
- Reduced swelling is witnessed over time. The inflammatory reaction in your body is suspected of the development of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
On a Final Note
By adding the best fish oil capsules in India, you can be assured about the intake of good omega-3 fatty acids. That may help to bring down the rate of chemical production while the inflammations happen. Patients without a previous history of heart disease are encouraged by the American Heart Association to consume at least 2 servings of fish weekly (a total of 6-8 ounces). The fish selection here ought to be fairly broad. Even if your doctor has prescribed medicine to help reduce your triglyceride levels, you may still benefit from increasing your consumption of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids if you have high triglyceride levels. In addition, your doctor may recommend that you take a fish oil supplement. Patients with elevated triglyceride levels are typically advised to take 2–4 grams of EPA+DHA daily. Triglyceride levels can be reduced by 25–35% at this dosage.
Omega-3 fatty acids are abundant in wild cold-water fish like tuna, mackerel, salmon, sardines, and herring. The preceding list should serve as a guide when selecting fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Daily use of 1 gram of EPA+DHA may be suggested by a doctor for those with heart disease. Consult your physician about taking a fish oil supplement if you have problems attaining this amount from meals alone.