RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
If you need to return a product for any reason - we make it easy for you. You can either call us on any of our contact numbers or you can email us with the details at email@example.com
The following information is required to help speed up the processing time:
- Your name
- Order number (this is the number that you receive on both your email confirmation and the invoice which comes with the product)
- Product name(s)
- Product batch number & expiry date
- Your concerns regarding the product (this would be appreciated as your feedback is very helpful for us. But, if you would rather not, this requirement is optional)
- Any other details which you think could be helpful (optional)
- Our customer relations staff will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your email. Once we have received this information, we will then issue you with a return authorization number so that the requested refund / return can be processed as quickly as possible.
If you need to claim a refund, you have 60 days from the date of your purchase. There is only one condition. If you are not happy with a product and you have more than one bottle or jar of each, please do not start the second one as we can only refund one opened bottle or jar of each product.
When a refund is processed, the only deduction is the original shipping costs, whether or not this was invoiced in the first place. We do not make any other deductions. If the requested refund only covers part of your purchase and the products retained still have a value of $60 or more we will waive that deduction.
The items are to be returned to the address provided on the return authorization. The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable. Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Curegarden.
If you have any questions on any issues, please don’t hesitate to call or email us at any time. For our contact details, please click here.